Digitalplot believe our web design prices are extremely competitive, however, if you find a better offer, please let us know and we will try to match it.
We like to discuss each individual site with my clients before producing a proposal as there are so many factors involved.
There are a number of questions we like to ask you order to make the web site design and development process as smooth as possible. Hopefully the following will give you a better idea of what the web site design and development process involves.
First of all we would like you to have a look at the process we go through.
If you'd like to talk to us about a new website or revamping an existing one, please call me on 07921 142084/0208 749 9229 or email usif you have any queries or would like to set a date for your free consultation.
We try to give a fair and honest price and feel it is better having a happy casual customer than someone who is tied in with an arrangement that is not really suitable.
The diverse nature of websites makes it difficult to quote prices before having a clear idea of the complexity and the amount of work that may be involved. For instance you may want a database-driven website with a full content management system, or you may be happy with a relatively simple "flat HTML" site. You may have lots of images that require optimising and resizing, or you may want us to produce a lot of original photography or artwork. All these sorts of factors will effect the price. Some designs may be suitable for a total project quotation while others will be more suitable for an hourly or daily rate. Please contact us to discuss your needs.
On-going costs – website renewal fees
All our websites include a domain name, hosting and support for one year. From year two onwards, if you wish to keep your site live, you will need to renew. Renewal charges start at £60 per year (domain name, hosting and support) for a basic website.
On-going costs – editing fees (for sites with no content editor) If your site is attached to a content editor, you can update the site yourself. If your site does not have a content editor we can do this for you and advise on the estimated cost. We also offer yearly maintenance contracts if you require regular updates (for example if dates and events need updating regularly).
Requests that can affect the final cost of your website;
- I want to be able to edit the words and pictures on my website myself;
- I have a large number of products and want to show a picure of each one on my site;
- I want to have an image photo gallery on my site;
- I want a to be able to blog from my site;
- I want to have a twitter feed and links to my twitter and facebook pages on my site;
- I want to add a proper online shop to my site;
- Can you to write all the content for my site?
- Can you to source all the graphics and images for my site?
- Can you add a newsletter sign up form to my site?
- Can you put You Tube videos on my website?
- Please register some extra domain names for me.
If you would like us to contact you in view to having a web site designed, please get in touch.